For the first time, IUM welcomed its students in the Stella Building!
This Fall 2019 Intake was very special to us since IUM moved to its new location during the Summer. The 295 new students and the returning ones discovered for the first time their new classrooms, students’ area, and computer lab as well as the bright new library, and career center.
The new building is just incredible…..a breath-taken architectural piece of art! Giulia, Italian
During this week, students had the opportunity to meet with their program directors and some key staff members. Some professors are also present to provide insights about specific courses and useful advice to complete their degree.
There’s no doubt that starting university is a thrilling experience for everyone. For many, it’s the starting point of a successful professional future. To make the best out of this experience, most students choose to attend universities far away from home. For this reason, it is essential that IUM welcomes their new freshmen class in the most memorable way, said Dr. Antonella Patras, Dean.
Orientation is also a fantastic opportunity to make some social connections with their new classmates who are studying the same degree as them, as well as join clubs and associations.
Orientation days are the perfect opportunity for us to get to know our new studying environment, the institution, the staff, and our classmates! David, American
Students also discovered and enjoyed the wonders of the French Riviera thanks to the welcome party that took place at The Country Club of Monaco on Friday 13th at the end of the orientation week and gathered the new students and about 40 IUM Alumni. An excellent way to get to know each other before starting a new busy and enriching academic year at IUM!
Fun friendly environment, I enjoy my day of orientation! Oskar, Swedish
Many reasons to choose IUM
- The International University of Monaco offers UNDERGRADUATE and GRADUATE DEGREES in BUSINESS specialized in: Finance, Luxury, Marketing, Sport Business Management, and International Management.
- IUM is a partner of INSEEC U., the leading French group in private higher education with International campuses in San Francisco, London, Shanghai, Monaco, Geneva, and Paris.
- MULTI-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT: 80+ different nationalities represented in the student body and faculty. We are a melting pot of ideas, energy, and influences. Richly diverse, vibrant, and connected experience is guaranteed.
- MONACO EXPERIENCE: Location is everything. The strength we draw from the cultural diversity and dynamism of Monaco sets us apart from other schools. We offer unparalleled access to successful businesses, who work right on our doorstep.
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: Learn to grow and scale your idea with successful business professionals.
For more information, you can consult our website: www.monaco.edu
Feel free to also contact directly the Admissions Team at email@example.com