Entrepreneurship and Innovation
are the two areas of focus highlighted in the mission. New business development and new business dynamics are strongly rooted in the Monegasque ecosystem. The presence of many investors and financial services experts fosters this dynamic.
The ability to create and seize new opportunities is among the qualities encouraged by IUM and widely represented among students and alumni.
To support students with entrepreneurial ambitions, IUM offers:
- entrepreneurship courses in all the curricula
- an Entrepreneurial Project option for their Capstone Project (instead of the final internship)
- interactions and mentoring with incubators and investors’ organizations such as the Monaco State incubator MonacoTech, MonacoFoundry, and the Monaco Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- two yearly business plan competitions for international students: The Mark Challenge and the Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge
- a local network of partnering institutions to support the setting of the new company in Monaco.
Monaco and its entrepreneurial mindset
Entrepreneurship Series – HyPlug
Resources and Benefits
- Privileged access to current IUM events
- Advice on how to optimize your career
- Webinars. Discover IUM latest research
- A voice in the IUM’s future development
- A whole team at your service