IUM students have the chance to study and interact with classmates from many different countries. We also offer many opportunities for one-semester Exchange Programs for bachelor students or Double Degrees with prominent institutions for Master’s students.
The International University of Monaco allows our Bachelor students to participate in several study abroad programs with the following universities worldwide:
- European Business School (Paris, France)
- Fairleigh Dickinson (Vancouver, Canada et Teaneck, USA)
- Hanyang University Business School (Seoul, Korea)
- Institute of Business Studies RANEPA (Moscow, Russia)
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Monterrey, Mexico)
- MCI Management Innsbruck (Innsbruck, Austria)
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business (Nagoya, Japan)
- Suffolk University (Boston, USA)
- Sungkyunkwan University (Seoul, South Korea)
- Tongji University (Shanghai, China)
- Universidad del Cema (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Zhaw School of Management and Law (Zürich, Switzerland)
- School of Management Sabançi University (Istanbul, Turkey)
WHAT IS A DOUBLE DEGREE?
A double degree program involves studying towards two university degrees in parallel, at two internationally acclaimed institutions, and completing them in the time, it would take to earn one degree. That means:
- You spend the first academic year at your home institution IUM, and the second academic year at the host institution
- You satisfy the degree requirements of both institutions
- You receive two diplomas.