Lifelong and Executive Education
IUM executive education’s primary mission is to support companies’ strategies by designing tailor-made programs for a tangible impact on business practices.
The International University of Monaco has been working for the last 20 years with international companies on specific “hot” strategic topics or specific talent development/training programs for global executives.
- We support the Principality and its ecosystem to ensure increasingly specialized solutions to the needs of Monaco’s leading institutions.
- We have significant expertise in high-value services industries, luxury fields, finance, investment management, hospitality, and sports businesses.
- We are focused on promoting responsible leadership, new ways of thinking about business and business models, business transformation strategy, and process.
- We can count on a well-renowned permanent faculty and visiting professors from such institutions as Cambridge University Judge School of Business; IMD Lausanne; INSEAD in France; ESMT Berlin; and IAE, Spain, amongst others.
- We are accredited by the AACSB, and its MBA program has long been accredited by AMBA (The Association of MBAs), the MBA program also ranks amongst the Top MBA Programs in the World according to the renowned The Economist WhichMBA Ranking.
Together we design and deliver learning solutions uniquely tailored to your organization, context, and challenges.
Become an IUM Business Partner
Executive Education Become an IUM Business Partner Together we design and deliver learning solutions uniquely tailored to your organization, context, and challenges. 1. Join the IUM BUSINESS PARTNER CLUB Participate in yearly strategic IUM committee on shaping the new generation of business leaders and upskilling company’s managers and employees Participate in specific program revision committee …Read more
Recruit International Young Talents
Executive Education 1. Join the IUM Employer’s Club Participate in IUM employer branding events Organize your own branded recruitment day, on-campus or online Get privileged access to our students and alumni Be supported by the IUM Career Advisor in the screening and the final selection process Post your internship or job offers on IUM and…Read more
Applied research Chairs
Executive Education IUM develops privileged partnerships with international companies, in the form of Applied Research Chairs, consulting missions carried out by IUM professors Chairs allow reciprocal enrichment between academic and economic circles with pedagogical practices strongly linked to business applications. They can cover various fruitful activities such as: Creation of the dedicated degree program fitting…Read more
Post a Job or Internship
Create a recruiter account on our Alumni platform to post your job and internship offers and access our alumni professional profiles.
Accredited Global MBA
- Long term individual career booster – Develop skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a complex and fast-changing world
- Monaco MBA – Full time Residential / Part-time Online
- Corporate MBA – A part-time online MBA with 20% of tailored-made courses and specific residential weeks
A TAILOR-MADE DBA PROGRAM
The IUM Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is the ideal choice for proven business and nonprofit professionals seeking the highest postgraduate qualification, without putting their careers on hold. It offers experienced managers the opportunity to study in-depth a real business issue of most significant interest to them and to directly transfer the knowledge gained into their working life, improving outcomes and performances.
Executive Study Tour
Exploring a new business topic and addressing a business challenging with a combination of in-class workshop, study project, benchmarking, and networking in company visits.
The Course design combines University lectures, group projects, workshops, company visits, company meetings and presentations, on-campus business games, business simulations, and challenges.
Join the IUM BUSINESS PARTNER CLUB
IUM develops special partnerships with companies to help them develop strategies using Applied Research Chairs.
Discover all Programs
Accredited Global MBA
Tailored Made Programs