ACQUIRE THE SPECIFIC SKILLS IN PRIVATE BANKING & WEALTH MANAGEMENT TO SUCCEED IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
AT A GLANCE
- Practical activities include guest seminars, financial conferences, supervised visits and hands-on field projects
- Renowned lecturers with industry specific backgrounds
- Real life applications expose students to the challenges and best practices of asset managers and private bankers: Barclays, HSBC, Bank Edmond de Rothschild, UBS, CMB, CFM, UBP, Bank J.Safra Monaco
- Intense, collaborative environment that fosters very operational individuals
Qualities We Look for in Our Future Students
- You are a driven, detail oriented individual
- Your previous studies and/or your previous work experience have allowed you to acquire good financial fundamentals
- You are passionate about financial markets and more generally about investments and financial products
- You aspire to an analyst position within a dynamic fund or an investment bank, with the ambition to move to a managing position later on in your career
MEET THE INVESTMENT AND MANAGEMENT NEEDS OF HIGH-NET-WORTH INDIVIDUALS
IUM has a long tradition of developing multicultural views on business dynamics. The Private Banking & Wealth Management specialization of the MSc in Finance Program exposes you to a cross cultural vision of wealth management needs and solutions, preparing you for international careers. This Master’s degree, based in one of the most active hubs for private banking & wealth management services, offers unparalleled networking and career opportunities in Monaco.
International and local private banks are fully integrated in the courses conception to ensure that the curriculum meets the most current standards and expectations of the financial industry. This program in Finance integrates project-based and practical learning, including guest seminars, financial conferences, supervised visits and hands-on field projects.
THE RIGHT SPECIALIZATION FOR YOU
What do you learn?
|FALL Semester (September-December)
|Core Module 1: Pillars of Corporate Finance
|Financial Accounting for Investments
|Applied Business Project – Corporate Valuation
|Core Module 2: Pillar of Market Finance
|Macroeconomics for Financial Forecasting
|Statistics and Financial Data Analysis
|SPRING Semester (January-June)
|Core Module 3: The Financial Industry
|Ethics in the Financial Industry
|Foreign Exchange Investing
|Core Module 4: Advanced Financial Markets
|Derivative Products and Strategies
|Portfolio Theory and Management
|Specialization Module 1: Private Banking & Wealth Management
|Client Relationship Management
|Selling Financial Products
|SPRING Semester (January-June)
|London session (2 weeks in May) and Elective modules (includes Study Trip)
|Trading and Financial Market Trends
|+ choice of 3 electives among:
Asset Allocation for Practitioners
Financial Innovation – Net Zero Portfolio Management
Financial Programming in VBA
Real Estate Investing
Venture Capital and Entrepreneurial Finance
|Fall Semester (June-December)
|Core Module 5: Capstone project
ONE option among:
Applied Research Project
Professional Immersion: Internship, Thesis or Applied Project
At the end of the academic year, the applied research project or the internship gives you the opportunity to apply the theory gained in the MSc in Finance program and to further develop your interests and competencies in a chosen field of specialization.
In your internship search, you are supported by all IUM faculty members and by the IUM Career Office, providing you with information and guidance on the finance job market place, helping you throughout the year to carefully prepare your applications for these competitive markets.
The International University of Monaco has been chosen by the AMAF (Monaco’s Finance Association) to develop Monaco’s certification for finance professionals.
This certification ensures that finance professionals have the technical and deontological standards required by the Principality’s finance industry. While studying for your Master of Science in Finance Program, you also have the opportunity to get trained on all aspects of the certification, giving you an additional asset for Monaco’s job market.
Admissions and Fees of the Master of Science in Finance
We strive to select a diverse student body, that reflects a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities but a wide range of personal interests and professional ambitions. We seek applicants with high potential worldwide who wish to share their talent and dreams with their community.
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Upload the required documents
- Letter of motivation
- University degrees and official transcripts
- Passport or ID card photocopy
- ID picture
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge)
- 80€ application fees
- Letter of recommendation is not mandatory
- Face to face
- Phone interview
- Video call interview
The Admission jury meets once per month.
For the Private Banking and Wealth Management Specialization, the 16-month program tuition is: 26,350€
For further information
+377 97 986 996
Send us an email: