This challenging study program gives students the fundamental tools, skill sets, and insights, required to understand the different Sports Industries worldwide.
Monaco is a unique place for international sports events. Students will benefit from a unique hands-on approach by participating in the numerous world-class sports events in Monaco: the F1 Grand Prix, the E-Prix, the Monte-Carlo Rolex Tennis Masters, Sportel, or the Peace & Sportforum, to name a few.
They will work on concrete issues and practice what they learn, applying the knowledge acquired in class to real-world challenges.
They will learn from the best academic researchers on Sports Management, from the US to China, and the new trends in Sport & Entertainment and Esports.
- The strength we draw from the cultural diversity and dynamism of Monaco, sets us apart from other schools. The country is your campus and IUM gives you access to it all. Immerse yourself in business from day one, Monaco offers unparalleled successful companies that work right on our doorstep.
- Sports, culture and festivities as part of everyday life, as well as numerous international events and conferences.
- Unique collaboration and partnership with well-known established institutions: Monaco Mediax for SPORTEL, Automobile Club of Monaco for F1, Electric and Historical Grand Prix, Rolex Tennis Masters, Peace & Sport Forum, Ferrari, AS Monaco Football Club.
- A dedicated Career Coach.
- Global networking with students and alumni from all over the world.
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 16-month program
- 50 US Semester Credit (120 ECTS Credits).
This challenging study program aims to give students the skills and expertise to compete in the sports industry.
IUM has been accredited by AACSB
AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Acquire the specific skills to succeed in Sports Business Management.
Dr. Marjorie Bertschy
75% of graduates are employed on graduation day
Class of 2020
Adidas AG – Arsenal FC – AS Monaco FC – Be Fit Monaco – Benha University – Chabibeh Sporting Club – Colombianitos – Decathlon – Doc Wayne Youth Services – International Association of Athletics Federations – Ekin Sport – Ferrari – Fit n fast – HAWI Sports Management LLC – Herculis Monaco Samsung Diamond League – , International Equestrian Federation – Laureus World Sports Award – Longines Global Champions Tour – Monaco Formula One Grand Prix – Monaco Mediax Sportel – Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters – Monaco Mediax – Mouratoglou Tennis Academy – Nascar – Nice Cactus – Nike – Octagon – Pantaenius Assurance Yachts – Peace and Sport – Platinium Group – Right Formula – SlumSoccer – Swiss Federation of Triathlon – Transcend Media Group – Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne (UIPM) – Venturi – Williams Racing- World At Play – World Athletics.
|Geographic Areas||Count of Professional Area by Region|
|Industries||Count of Company Industry|
|Media, Advertising & Entertainment in Sports||67%|
|Fashion, Watches, Accessories||17%|
Admissions and Fees
We strive to select a diverse student body, one that not only reflects a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities but a wide range of personal interests and professional ambitions. we seek applicants with high potential from all over the world who wish to share their talent and dreams with their community.
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Upload the required documents
- Letter of motivation
- University degrees and official transcripts
- Passport or ID card photocopy
- ID picture
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge)
- 70€ application fees
- Letter of recommendation is not mandatory
- Face to face
- Phone interview
- Video call interview
The Admission jury meets once per month.
Prices below are for information only and apply to the academic year 2021-22.
Full program tuition: 22,000€.
Direct Admission Term 2* tuition: 12,500€.
For further information
+377 97 986 526
Send us an email:
Monaco is the best place for students who are pursuing a career in the Sport World.
Business Manager at Right Formula, Class of 2018