The London track is a specificity of IUM’s MSc in Finance program.
Based in our London premises, this elective London Track aims at bringing closer students to the financial capital of the world by combining three elements:
- An academic component with exciting courses delivered by professionals from the City of London; Guest speakers are regularly invited to provide the most updated perspective on financial markets and their specific industries.
- Visits of financial institutions: Major Investment Banks, Hedge funds, Private Equity firms, Asset management companies, Private Banks and other financial services providers.
- Networking events which offer the possibility to interact with finance professionals, including IUM alumni.
It is our conviction that allowing our students to get exposed to the best practices of London’s financial district is the best way to complement the intense Master of Science in finance program delivered in Monaco. The three components of the London track allows our students to have a well balanced experience, nourishing their professional aspirations.
This 3-week London Track includes the following courses:
- Corporate Restructuring: overview of corporate restructuring, description of stages leading to restructuring, implication of new strategy, corporate turnaround techniques.
- Financial Products Institutional Sales: selling financial products to financial institutions, best sales practices in B to B relationships, developing professional presentations & quality follow up, role playing sales proposals.
- Applied International Taxation: basic tax rules of corporates and owners/shareholders, holistic view of international corporate taxation, impact of taxation on corporates and individuals tax mitigation.
This career-boosting program takes place in the INSEEC London Campus, ideally located between Regent’s and Hyde Parks, in the heart of Marylebone Village.
If you would like more information about this program, please look on our website: www.monaco.edu
Feel free to also contact directly the Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org