Asian Track: Learn and work in South Korea
To best understand the specificities of the Asian market, a fundamental market for the Luxury Industry, IUM offers to the MSc in Luxury Management students the opportunity to learn and work in South Korea.
- In partnership with Luxury Business Institute (LBI Group), this program includes a period of study during which students will learn some of the necessary skills required to work among experts from the luxury industry.
- Through discovery sessions, students will then experience some of the finest craftmanship Korea and China has to offer.
- Finally students will be able to put their theoretical knowledge into practice by carrying out an internship in one the biggest distributor of luxury, premium, and lifestyle brands throughout Asia.
“Upon finishing the academic part of my MSc in Luxury Management’s studies, I felt its best to complete my degree with a graduate internship in the Far East.
Thanks to the Asian Track Program, a partnership between the International University of Monaco and the Luxury Business Institute, I moved to Seoul, South Korea to join a prominent luxury goods distributor, the Bluebell Group.
Currently, I am in the company’s fashion & jewelry department, studying the Asian market and responsible for delivering business development suggestions in the premium and luxury watches segment. This endeavor not only grows me as a professional but certainly enriches my view of the world.
I advise prospective students interested in entering the luxury industry to enroll in the program and make the best of what the university and Monaco have to offer.”
Marcell Koev, MSc in Luxury Management 2019
MSc in Luxury Management Program HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 10 months of courses + internship
- 40 US Semester credits (120 ECTS credits)
- The unique Yachting Track to satisfy the Yachting Industry demands of professionals with a comprehensive set of managerial competences in luxury sectors.
- Double Degree Option with POLI.Design
- The Asian Track with the Luxury Business Institute Korea (LBI) a period of study, discovery sessions, and internship in one of the biggest distributor of luxury, premium, and lifestyle brands throughout Asia.
- Study Trips
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- The Mark Challenge – Business Plan Competition
- Monaco Symposium on Luxury