Update date: July 2020
Dear Students & Parents,
Because of the Covid-19 crisis, professors and administrative staff are engaged to ensure our pedagogical continuity and accompany students most efficiently.
I trust you felt the commitment of our team to offer you the best possible learning experience.
Now that the academic year is over, our primary focus is to ensure the safety, security, and care you expect from IUM.
We need to think of the future and about the welcoming of our returning and new students:
- We are complying with the measures we have implemented to safeguard everyone’s health.
- To adapt to any possible situations, all classes are organized in online, blended, and residential delivery modes.
- Our Program Directors are working with students and professors to ensure continuity of learning and teaching.
- Our staff & faculty are mobilized to guarantee the continuity of our services remotely.
- Those who are seeking program information regarding their application process for coming intakes & others who are in the middle of their applications and have doubts or questions can anytime reach our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to continue to prepare and finalize your application.