A COMPLETE GRADUATE APPLICATION FILE CONSISTS OF
- A completed and signed application form
- Two letters of recommendation from professors and/or employers who have observed your performance in an academic and/or professional context.
Letters of recommendation not in English nor French must be officially translated into English or French (If you need an example, download one here)
- Certified copy or original diploma and transcripts of your last diploma (Master level diploma min.)
- The grading scale of the transcript(s)
- A statement of planned research of 1000 words maximum, written in English, listing a maximum of 3 relevant managerial problem statements you would like to research, and a description of their empirical application (must be sent to IUM AFTER the interview)
- Proof of English proficiency (original test score sheet of TOEFL, The Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Test, or IELTS)
- An updated Resume including educational and professional information that confirms work experience requirement
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Photocopy of passport or national identity card
- A copy of your residency permit for the Monegasque Resident ONLY
Applicants will also be required to attend a personal interview. For international applicants, a telephone or skype interview will be arranged.