This Business Simulation course seeks to provide MBA participants with an opportunity to practice their managerial knowledge and skills.
During a full-week intensive course, students live a unique experience: launching, developing, and managing a high tech company in a multinational context. This course blends together a highly efficient set of learning methods: simulation, role playing, and tutorials which make it a real “experience” in entrepreneurship.
The Entrepreneurial Experience simulation aims to improving skills in:
- Business planning and modeling
- Value chain positioning and strategy
- Project finance
- Decision making under pressure
- Negotiate with business partners (B2B)
- Working across functions
- Maximizing team performance
- Taking initiatives and living with the consequences
Students, in virtual companies, compete with other companies who chose to enter the same markets and provide similar products. They also cooperate with each other by having synergies from common investments, building long-lasting trustful relationships and strategic alliances, etc.