The Master of Science in Luxury Management (Brand Management) is a program based on an industry-specific perspective designed to give you a leading edge in this highly competitive field.
This MSc’s degree program is an intense full immersion into general luxury business management subjects enabling you to face and solve different issues of strategic planning and luxury portfolio management. It introduces you to the operational, financial, marketing, and product issues that impact strategic and business decisions, while providing a focused insight into the wider traits of the industry.
The program provides all the theories and practical knowledge necessary to develop the skills that can lead to careers in:
– Product and Brand Management,
– E-commerce and Luxury Distribution,
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF YOUR MSC IN LUXURY MANAGEMENT (BRAND MANAGEMENT)?
Upon successful completion of the program in Luxury, participants will be able to:
- Manage concepts, tools and frameworks necessary to recognize, analyze, and manage the business variables and issues specific to the luxury industry;
- Evaluate the interrelationship between branding strategies and corporate, business strategies;
- Understand the mechanism by which companies are developing new creative solutions and innovation processes to differentiate themselves;
- Demonstrate a culture of appreciation for the quality of service, the immaterial, emotional and sensorial dimension of luxury.