MonacoMSc in Sustainability and Innovation Management – Online Q&A Session with Program Director
MonacoMSc in International Management – Online Q&A Session with Program Director
MonacoIt's All About Bachelor! Online Q&A Session with Program Director
MonacoWebinar MSc in Luxury Management – Online Q&A with the Program Director
MonacoMSc in Sport Business Management – Online Q&A Session with Program Director
10 good reasons to come to Monaco
- A Sovereign State that is neutral and independent, a role model country with stable institutions
- An accessible location and exceptional quality of life in the heart of Europe, bordering the Mediterranean basin
- A united, welcoming and multicultural community (more than 120 nationalities living in harmony) in which English is widely spoken
- A leisure destination with hotel and nautical infrastructures in the best traditions
- A unique economic and social model where the absence of debt and structural budgetary balance is a long-term guarantee for the future
- Sports, culture and festivities as part of everyday life, as well as numerous international events
- Exemplary domestic security, both for residents and visitors , which forms one of the Government’s priorities, together with outstanding schools , social services and health care
- A diversified and forward-looking economy , with a well-adapted taxation policy , and with a dynamic employment and consumer market that also impacts neighbouring French and Italian areas
- An accessible, open and attentive Administration for both businesses and the public
- A long-standing commitment to eco-responsible and sustainable development
Contacter un ambassadeur
- international trade (with a turnover of 2.5 billion euros), the service sector, tourism, real estate, construction and engineering work and last but not least, the banking and finance sector, with over 70 establishments.
- The Monegasque private sector generated a turnover of over 9 billion euros in 2002.
- Monaco is one of the safest places in which to live and to do business.
- Low taxation further encourages entrepreneurship and business development.
- The principality has been a member of the United Nations since 1993 and is also fully integrated in the Euro Zone.