Should I apply for a Master’s program?
The current worldwide situation has deepened the need for young graduates to get a higher education and broaden their competencies in preference before entering the professional life for good. This context affects all industries, and finding suitable employment will be more and more challenging, as the opportunities will be limited for some time.
With a superior education and stronger skills, you will maximize your chances to pursue your career goals successfully.
What is a Master’s degree?
A master’s degree is an academic qualification granted at the postgraduate level. A Master’s program has a particular area of expertise. The courses will focus on specific topics, and you will gain more in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the chosen field.
Value of an MSc
- Enhance your knowledge of a particular subject area;
- Kick-start your career and give you a competitive advantage in the crowd of job applicants;
- Improve your personal and professional skills;
- Help you apply for advanced positions;
- Make you a more valuable asset for companies;
- Guide you to set a career change in motion;
- Strengthen potential future earnings;
- Foster networking opportunities beneficial for your future career;
The Master’s programs at IUM
Our Master of Science programs are focusing on:
- Sport and Business Management
- International Management
- Marketing of Luxury Goods and Services
- Luxury Management
All our MSc have the same structure: 10 months courses and six months internship.