The contemporary business environment is in full mutation; digitalization and globalization are reshaping every industry sector with new technology disrupting the old models. Organizations have to reinvent themselves to thrive in the new competitive landscape. To be active players in this profound transformation, next-generation leaders will need to combine agile management skills with an entrepreneurial and creative mindset to operate in the fast-changing global business ecosystem.
The MSc in International Management prepares prospective managers and entrepreneurs to contribute significantly to companies’ performance worldwide while applying the purposes of responsible and sustainable futures to business operations in practice.
- San Francisco Study Trip: This two-week learning study trip allows students to acquire a deep understanding of the Bay Area Innovation Ecosystem.
- Experiential education and commitment to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit through Capstone Projects, Corporate Projects, Business Plan Competition: The Mark Challenge.
- Double Degree Option with INSEEC Grande Ecole in Paris and Bordeaux (Specializations: Supply Chain & Purchasing, Strategic Marketing or Wine & Spirit).
- Double Degree Option with EBS (European Business School) – Grande Ecole in Paris.
- The program presents many career opportunities in international companies, organizations, or NGOs.
- The Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge, organized jointly by the Oceanographic Institute, Monaco Impact, and the International University of Monaco.
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 16-month program.
- 50 US Semester Credit (120 ECTS Credits).
A multicultural setting that nurtures a constant exchange of knowledge and viewpoints, enhancing the overall academic experience.
Acquire the interdisciplinary skills to become an efficient international manager.
Dr. Marjorie Bertschy
89% of graduates are employed on the graduation day
IUM Alumni are working in International Companies worldwide
3G IMMO CONSULTANT, BESPOKE SERVICES, CLARKE ENERGY, COMPAGNIE MONÉGASQUE DE FRUITS, CONSULTAT DE MONACO, DELOITTE, DIETSMANN, ENNESS INTERNATIONAL, GENERAL MOTORS, GENERALI, GEOX, GOVERNMENT OF MONACO, HENKEL, MADSENSCRIPPS, MOORE STEPHENS, MORLEY YACHTS, ORACLE, PTP OIL COMPANY, PWC, RISSMANN GMBH, SALESFORCE, MONTE CARLO SOCIETE DES BAINS DE MER, TESLA, TRIPADVISOR, VIBAC GROUP, VISMA IT & COMMUNICATIONS AS, WINDSOLUTIONS.
|Geographic Areas||Count of Professional Area by Region|
|Industries||Count of Company Industry|
|High Technology & Telecommunication||25%|
|Energy & Power||13%|
|High Technology & Telecommunication||22%|
|Industrials & Materials||13%|
Admissions and Fees
We strive to select a diverse student body, one that not only reflects a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities but a wide range of personal interests and professional ambitions. we seek applicants with high potential from all over the world who wish to share their talent and dreams with their community.
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Upload the required documents
- Letter of motivation
- University degrees and official transcripts
- Passport or ID card photocopy
- ID picture
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge)
- 70€ application fees
- Letter of recommendation is not mandatory
- Face to face
- Phone interview
The Admission jury meets once per month.
Prices below are for information only and apply to the academic year 2021-22.
Full program tuition: 22,000€.
Direct Admission Term 2* tuition: 12,500€.
Additional fees for the Double degree option with EBS: 9,500€.
For further information
+377 97 986 996
Send us an email:
The MSc in International Management allowed me to explore all the different classes, including multidisciplinary work and casework, combining various courses. The MSc in International Management was perfect for me – and to study in Monaco was just a big plus. It is the meeting point for so many successful business people, and through IUM, I got to meet people I know will be in my network for many years.
Chief Consultant, Personal Customers Denmark, Danske Bank