THE BIG PICTURE
The contemporary business environment is in full mutation; digitalization and globalization are reshaping every industry sector with new technology disrupting the old models. Organizations have to reinvent themselves to thrive in the new competitive landscape. To be active players in this profound transformation, next-generation leaders will need to combine agile management skills with an entrepreneurial and creative mindset to operate in the fast-changing global business ecosystem.
The MSc in International Management prepares prospective managers and entrepreneurs to contribute significantly to companies’ performance worldwide while applying the purposes of responsible and sustainable futures to business operations in practice.
At IUM, students will find a multicultural setting that nurtures a constant exchange of knowledge and viewpoints, enhancing the overall academic experience.
- San Francisco Study Trip: This two-week learning study trip allows students to acquire a deep understanding of the Bay Area Innovation Ecosystem.
- Experiential education and commitment to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit through Capstone Projects, Corporate Projects, Business Plan Competition: The Mark Challenge.
- Double Degree Option with INSEEC Grande Ecole in Paris (Specializations: Supply Chain & Purchasing, Strategic Marketing or Wine & Spirit).
- Double Degree Option with EBS (European Business School) – Grande Ecole in Paris.
- The program presents many career opportunities in international companies, organizations, or NGOs.
- The Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge, organized jointly by the Oceanographic Institute, Monaco Impact, and the International University of Monaco.
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 16-month program.
- 60 US Semester Credit (120 ECTS Credits).
Schedule a personal consultation call with our Recruitment team and solve all your questions!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes the MSc in International Management in Monaco different from other business management-related programs?
Monaco is a unique economic model, and the country offers an unparalleled gateway to successful companies. Suppose you want to get ready to manage international teams on innovative projects, develop creative ways of thinking, and seize new business opportunities. In that case, this Master in International Management in Monaco is the best solution: you will learn from internationally renowned professors and managers, and entrepreneurs, working on real-world projects with classmates from all over the world.
Do I need to provide an English test proficiency for my application?
We accept three different English tests:
• IELTS: 6.0
• TOEFL: 79
• Cambridge: C level (advance Cambridge)
If you already have one, please upload it during the application process. Otherwise, no worries, you will have time until the beginning of classes to provide it.
Does IUM support the research of the internship?
Through Career Services, MSc students can count on personalized support throughout the career orientation and job search processes: tailored tools to successfully enter the job market and have the chance to meet major employers in Monaco and abroad. It organizes the annual International Business Days, where companies look for suitable profiles.
Acquire the interdisciplinary skills to become an efficient international manager.
89% of graduates are employed on the graduation day
IUM Alumni are working in International Companies worldwide
3G IMMO CONSULTANT, BESPOKE SERVICES, CLARKE ENERGY, COMPAGNIE MONÉGASQUE DE FRUITS, CONSULTAT DE MONACO, DELOITTE, DIETSMANN, ENNESS INTERNATIONAL, GENERAL MOTORS, GENERALI, GEOX, GOVERNMENT OF MONACO, HENKEL, MADSENSCRIPPS, MOORE STEPHENS, MORLEY YACHTS, ORACLE, PTP OIL COMPANY, PWC, RISSMANN GMBH, SALESFORCE, MONTE CARLO SOCIETE DES BAINS DE MER, TESLA, TRIPADVISOR, VIBAC GROUP, VISMA IT & COMMUNICATIONS AS, WINDSOLUTIONS.
|Geographic Areas||Count of Professional Area by Region|
|Industries||Count of Company Industry|
|High Technology & Telecommunication||25%|
|Energy & Power||13%|
|High Technology & Telecommunication||22%|
|Industrials & Materials||13%|
Admissions and Fees
We strive to select a diverse student body, one that not only reflects a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities but a wide range of personal interests and professional ambitions. we seek applicants with high potential from all over the world who wish to share their talent and dreams with their community.
- A 3 or 4-year university degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Upload the required documents
- Letter of motivation
- University degrees and official transcripts
- Passport or ID card photocopy
- ID picture
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge)
- 70€ application fees
- Letter of recommendation is not mandatory
- Face to face
- Phone interview
The Admission jury meets once per month.
Prices below are for information only and apply to the academic year 2022-23.
Full program tuition: 22,900€.
Direct Admission Term 2* tuition: 14,300€.
Additional fees for the Double degree option with EBS: 9,500€.
For further information
+377 97 986 996
Send us an email:
The MSc in International Management allowed me to explore all the different classes, including multidisciplinary work and casework, combining various courses. The MSc in International Management was perfect for me – and to study in Monaco was just a big plus. It is the meeting point for so many successful business people, and through IUM, I got to meet people I know will be in my network for many years.
‘Chief Consultant, Personal Customers Denmark, Danske Bank’