ACQUIRE THE SPECIFIC SKILLS IN HEDGE FUNDS AND PRIVATE EQUITY TO SUCCEED IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
AT A GLANCE
- Practical orientation with a focus on fundamental analysis and value creation
- Interactions with leading fund managers: Goldman Sachs, Field Street Capital, Monaco Asset Management, Tyrus Capital, QUANTLAB, Altana Wealth
- Strong emphasis on real life applications in order for students to sharpen their business sense
- Intense, collaborative environment that fosters very operational individuals
Qualities We Look for in Our Future Students
- You are a driven, detail oriented individual
- Your previous studies and/or your previous work experience have allowed you to acquire good financial fundamentals
- You are passionate about financial markets and more generally about investments and financial products
- You aspire to an analyst position within a dynamic fund or an investment bank, with the ambition to move to a managing position later on in your career
Master the full spectrum of traditional, alternative and innovative investment strategies in Hedge Funds and Private Equity
This Finance degree gives you a solid foundation in financial analysis with a strong emphasis on real life applications in order to sharpen your business sense.
The Master’s degree in hedge funds & private equity thanks to small class sizes is able to ensure a high quality learning process.
This Finance program integrates IUM’s network of asset managers and alternative fund managers in the courses conception in order to insure that the curriculum includes the latest developments and expectations of the alternative finance industry. You can tailor your learning in order to suit to your ultimate career objectives.
THE RIGHT SPECIALIZATION FOR YOU
What do you learn?
Professional Immersion: Internship, Thesis or Applied Project
At the end of the academic year, the applied research project or the internship gives you the opportunity to apply the theory gained in the MSc in Finance program and to further develop your interests and competencies in a chosen field of specialization.
In your internship search, you are supported by all IUM faculty members and by the IUM Career Office, providing you with information and guidance on the finance job market place, helping you throughout the year to carefully prepare your applications for these competitive markets.