The International University of Monaco receives AMBA re-accreditation and affirms its position in the top 2% of Business Schools globally.
The IUM has officially received re-accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the world’s leading authorities on postgraduate business education, demonstrating its continuing commitment to excellence in management education.
Accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education. Its rigorous assessment criteria ensure that only the highest-caliber programs which demonstrate the best standards in teaching, curriculum, and student interaction achieve the Association of MBAs accreditation.
The International University of Monaco offers degree programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. In 2010 the School joined Groupe INSEEC, one of the largest educational institutions based in France. The International University of Monaco is the only higher education institution in Monaco.
Members of AMBA’s visiting accreditation panel, representing senior management at AMBA-accredited Business Schools globally, commended the School’s strong relationship with the Monaco government and its parent, the INSEEC group. The panel also mentioned that the School had created a distinctive brand from being the ‘Business School for Monaco.’ This was seen to allow it to play an essential part in the regional ecosystem.
The panel also noted that there had been an increase in the quality of research being done by the School, which was seen to have the potential to further support the development of MBA teaching. Also, the panel saw potential in the new modular structure for the MBA, which they thought potential to reflect current business realities successfully.
The panel found that the measurable impact metrics created by the School were world-class and that the School was ahead of the curve in this area, showing best practice.
International Accreditations have been part of the International University of Monaco’s strategic plan for the last 20 years, and they are a powerful way to ensure continuous improvement. We are very proud to obtain this AMBA re-accreditation again for our MBA program. It represents official recognition of the outstanding quality we are looking for and strong encouragement to continue our efforts.
The accreditation is international in scope and reach, and AMBA works under the belief that accredited programs should be of the highest standard and reflect changing trends and innovation in postgraduate management education. Its accreditation process reflects this commitment to fostering innovation and demanding Business Schools to perform at the highest level continually.
Andrew Main Wilson, Chief Executive of AMBA & BGA, said: ‘The International University of Monaco offers one of the best experiences in management education globally. AMBA only accredits the top 2% of Business Schools in the world, and it is therefore fitting that AMBA continues to work with the School.’
Find a list of all AMBA-accredited Schools here.
About AMBA & BGA
Spearheading excellence and trailblazing innovation, for more than 50 years, the Association of MBAs (AMBA) has been the impartial authority on postgraduate management education. AMBA established that vision in 1967 and, in a volatile, uncertain world, it’s as relevant today as it was then. We are committed to raising the profile and quality standards of business education internationally for the benefit of Business Schools, students, and alumni, employers, communities, and society.
- Our accreditation service is the global standard for all MBA, DBA, and master’s degrees, currently accrediting programs from the top 2% of Business Schools in more than 75 countries.
- Our Research and Insight Centre produce a rich body of reports exploring global trends in the business education sector. This drives our global thought leadership and public affairs campaigns.
- We are the only professional membership association that connects MBA students and graduates, accredited Business Schools, and MBA employers throughout the world.
- Through our members, AMBA is building an international force for good, championing best practices, responsible management, and sustainability. Membership to AMBA means being part of a global community of peers with access to business strategy thought leadership, career advice and knowledge, and an MBA jobs portal.
- Our multi-award-winning events offer networking opportunities online and in-person across all continents in association with international corporate partners and thought leaders exclusively for our members and accredited Business Schools.
The Business Graduates Association (BGA) is an international membership and accreditation body of world-leading and high-potential Business Schools that share a commitment for responsible management practices and lifelong learning, and that are looking to provide a positive impact on their students, communities and the economy as a whole. We offer:
- Quality assurance services to Business Schools and similar institutions, aimed at continuous improvement and positive impact to increase a Business School’s credibility and influence.
- Consultation and mentorship services to Business Schools to improve their marketing and admissions, program design, alumni interaction, teaching methods, and career development services.
- Award-winning international events for Business School professionals focused on continuous learning.
- Student and graduate membership, which includes social networking events worldwide, professional development tools, a Career Development Centre, and much more.
- Leading and award-winning content on responsible management, professional and personal growth, and influence via the Business Impact content hub.