An MBA is an internationally recognized passport to a successful management career.
Benefits of studying an MBA program?
An MBA is important for your career or business goals:
- To learn about and anticipate the internal and external factors that can impact a business or organization.
- To think critically, strategically, and creatively.
- To acquire the skills to know, and the confidence to act.
- To learn to manage yourself, and lead others.
- To jumpstart your career; take a totally new career turn; or to create your own business and become your own boss.
- And, of course, one overriding aim of doing an MBA is to build a lifelong network of friends, colleagues, partners, and investors, ideally from around the world.
There are hundreds of business schools around the world offering an MBA and dozens of excellent programs in Europe. So the question arises, how to choose?
If the idea is just the acquisition of necessary business skills along with a diploma to prove it, then just about any program will do.
However, on the other hand, if someone wants to challenge themselves in an intensive program and emerge enriched with new skills, perspectives, and contacts, then one should consider the Monaco MBA. Set in the unique international environment of the Principality of Monaco & the MBA program experience as it stands apart from all the others.
Dr. Taishoff, Monaco MBA Program Director
Reasons to choose the “Monaco MBA”
- Learning from Monaco’s unique expertise: luxury services, wealth management, entrepreneurship & innovation
- Possibility to follow a 10- month full-time or 20-month part-time (distant) program
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs
- Career & Personal Development Coaching and Mentorship Program delivered by successful professionals
- Ranked “Top 100 Global MBA program” by The Economist’s “Which MBA“- 2019 ranking.
- Core courses that are tailored to help achieve career goals
- Master-classes that involve current and evolving management topics
- Corporate Consulting Projects
- Symbiotic relationship with the Principality of Monaco and exciting classrooms!
- Full-time faculty from around the world
If you would like more information about our MBA Program, please look at our website.
Feel free to also contact the Admissions Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org