The Monaco MBA program is ranked among the 35 best MBA programs worldwide by business magazine Expansión.
The full-time MBA has moved up 18 places from 53rd position last year (Full Ranking), a new international recognition for the Monaco MBA program that has already been honored by the prestigious magazine The Economist in January 2021 (Ranked 33rd among the best 100 MBA programs worldwide).
It is already a recognition in itself to be in prestigious magazines’ rankings such as Expansion and The Economist. The fact that IUM MBA has progressed steadily in these rankings over the past years proves the academic excellence and the impact of the pedagogical innovations introduced. The MBA has especially been recognized for its students’ diversity and the quality of its teaching faculty
‘Dr. Jean-Philippe Muller’
Every year IUM MBA hosts a very international cohort with a strong entrepreneurial spirit in a human-size environment. This is mirrored by similar characteristics in the Principality of Monaco’s business community, which makes the Monaco MBA a truly unique learning experience.
The Monaco MBA program in a nutshell:
- AACSB and AMBA accredited
- Possibility to follow a 10- month full-time or 20-month part-time (distant) program
- Learning from Monaco’s unique expertise: luxury services, wealth management, entrepreneurship & innovation
- Career & Personal Development Coaching and Mentorship Program delivered by successful professionals
- Core courses that are tailored to help achieve career goals
- Master-classes that involve current and evolving management topics
- Corporate Consulting Projects
- Entrepreneurial Business Plan Projects
- Symbiotic relationship with the Principality of Monaco and exciting classrooms!
- Full-time faculty from around the world