SELECTION CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- Academic ability and potential as shown by grades or equivalent tests and examinations;
- Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience;
- Motivation to study in the chosen field and clearly defined career objectives;
- Leadership potential and personal achievement and interests;
- Uniqueness and contribution to the University’s mission.
As the University’s mission reflects its commitment to maintaining a multicultural balance and other forms of diversity within its student body, the general entry requirements may not reflect the individual minimum standards set for applicants from differing educational systems and geographic areas. Whenever possible the University seeks to establish requirements which are accessible and realistic given the country of origin of the applicant.
An example would be an applicant’s reasonable access to testing centers if standardized test are required or the requirement of transcripts and grades when an educational system issues only exam results.