The prices below are for information only and apply to the academic year 2023-2024.
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|BBA* -Bachelor of Business Administration tuition||€13,550||€13,600||€13,600|
|Honors Track tuition||€14,790||€14,790|
In addition, all students pay the annual Student Association Fee of 175€, and 3rd-year students also pay the IUM for Life Fee of 650€ that gives lifelong access to alumni services.
BBA= 90 US credits/180 ECTS
BBA Honors Track= 120 US credits/240 ECTS
IUM Undergraduate Merit-based Scholarship
The IUM Undergraduate merit-based scholarship will be awarded to admitted candidates who show outstanding academic achievement, extraordinary leadership potential, and a significant contribution to the mission of the University.
1) Upload all the necessary documents on our website monaco.edu
• Transcripts of your last two years of high school
• Diploma (if already graduated)
• Proof of English proficiency if you have one (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge). This is waived if you are native, or have studied in English
2) Online interviews
• Motivational interview
• English interview if needed
3) Jury of admission
• An admission jury will meet and will make a decision
• You will hear back from the Admissions department within two weeks
Schedule a personal consultation call with our Recruitment team and solve all your questions!