Internationalism is our DNA! IUM encourages interactions and exchanges among students from around the world.
- Students represent over 70 nationalities.
- Faculty & staff hail from 40 different countries.
- All programs are taught in English, IUM
- Projects, case studies, and examples
illustrate business situations from different
parts of the world.
- In 2019-2020, IUM students carried out their
internship in 31 different countries.
- IUM has developed international partnerships for student exchange and institutional collaborations.
- Numerous global companies participate
every year in IUM career development
events to meet and hire our students.
- IUM business plan competition: The
Mark Challenge attracted student teams
representing 69 universities from 17 different
- Faculty carry out research projects in
collaboration with international academics
- IUM Alumni are spread over the five
Updated 2 February 2022