ACQUIRE THE SPECIFIC SKILLS IN PRIVATE BANKING & WEALTH MANAGEMENT TO SUCCEED IN THE FINANCE INDUSTRY
AT A GLANCE
- Practical activities include guest seminars, financial conferences, supervised visits and hands-on field projects
- Renowned lecturers with industry specific backgrounds
- Real life applications expose students to the challenges and best practices of asset managers and private bankers: Barclays, HSBC, Bank Edmond de Rothschild, UBS, CMB, CFM, UBP, Bank J.Safra Monaco
- Intense, collaborative environment that fosters very operational individuals
Qualities We Look for in Our Future Students
- You are a driven, detail oriented individual
- Your previous studies and/or your previous work experience have allowed you to acquire good financial fundamentals
- You are passionate about financial markets and more generally about investments and financial products
- You aspire to an analyst position within a dynamic fund or an investment bank, with the ambition to move to a managing position later on in your career
MEET THE INVESTMENT AND MANAGEMENT NEEDS OF HIGH-NET-WORTH INDIVIDUALS
IUM has a long tradition of developing multicultural views on business dynamics. The Private Banking & Wealth Management specialization of the MSc in Finance Program exposes you to a cross cultural vision of wealth management needs and solutions, preparing you for international careers. This Master’s degree, based in one of the most active hubs for private banking & wealth management services, offers unparalleled networking and career opportunities in Monaco.
International and local private banks are fully integrated in the courses conception to ensure that the curriculum meets the most current standards and expectations of the financial industry. This program in Finance integrates project-based and practical learning, including guest seminars, financial conferences, supervised visits and hands-on field projects.
THE RIGHT SPECIALIZATION FOR YOU
What do you learn?
Professional Immersion: Internship, Thesis or Applied Project
At the end of the academic year, the applied research project or the internship gives you the opportunity to apply the theory gained in the MSc in Finance program and to further develop your interests and competencies in a chosen field of specialization.
In your internship search, you are supported by all IUM faculty members and by the IUM Career Office, providing you with information and guidance on the finance job market place, helping you throughout the year to carefully prepare your applications for these competitive markets.
The International University of Monaco has been chosen by the AMAF (Monaco’s Finance Association) to develop Monaco’s certification for finance professionals.
This certification ensures that finance professionals have the technical and deontological standards required by the Principality’s finance industry. While studying for your Master of Science in Finance Program, you also have the opportunity to get trained on all aspects of the certification, giving you an additional asset for Monaco’s job market.