IUM offers the Doctorate in Business Administration in response to a high demand coming from experienced professionals wishing to take a step back from their ongoing professional activities to research a specific managerial situation/problematic they encounter at work. The DBA is practitioner-oriented and designed to be of functional significance to the practice of management. The DBA degree intended to allow you to embark on careers as applied researchers, consultants, and senior corporate roles.
As part as their curriculum, the DBA students attend 6 residential weeks: the first two and the last (6th) ones are held in Monaco, the 3rd in Paris, the 4th in London, and the 5th in Geneva. PhD Professors and high level managers/entrepreneurs are involved in the program. Institution and company visits are also planned.
On June 8-13, IUM will be happy to welcome the DBA students in Monaco.
During this week, they will attend:
- Advanced Qualitative Methods with Dr. Kreuzer
- Advanced Quantitative Methods with Dr. Valette-Florence
- Developing a Research Proposal with Dr. Böbel and Dr. Mühlbacher
- Brand Strategy with Dr. Kapferer who will talk about the latest evolution of brand management, cutting edge new concepts and best practices in brand management based on his long experience in consulting major companies.
- Breakfast Discussion with Arnaud Bossy, Director Europe – Growth Implementation with Frost & Sullivan, who will talk about « The qualitative and quantitative methodologies used in strategic consulting and megatrends analysis ».
- Company Visit with Pascal Camia, Hotel Director with Hermitage Hotel, who will immerse the students within the operational and marketing challenges of the Hotel Hermitage.
- Guest Lecture with Axel Hoppenot, Executive Vice President, SBM Monte-Carlo who will talk about « Leveraging the Monte-Carlo Brand ».
For more information on the DBA program, visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com