1. Join the IUM BUSINESS PARTNER CLUB
- Participate in yearly strategic IUM committee on shaping the new generation of business leaders and upskilling company’s managers and employees
- Participate in specific program revision committee
- Propose a specific business consulting project to IUM students, supervised by IUM professors
- Get invitations for IUM webinars, Master Classes, and conferences.
- Get Invitations for IUM critical social and networking events, such as IUM yearly networking cocktail party.
2. Join the IUM EMPLOYER’S CLUB
- Participate in IUM employer branding events
- Organize your own branded recruitment day
- Get privileged access to our students and alumni
- Be supported by the IUM Career Advisor in the screening and the final selection process.
3. Join the IUM BUSINESS PARTNER CLUB
IUM develops special partnerships with companies to help them develop strategies using Applied Research Chairs.