A COMPLETE GRADUATE APPLICATION FILE CONSISTS OF:
- A completed application form with your answers to the short-answer questions and essay
- One letter of recommendation from professors and/or employers who have observed their performance in an academic and/or professional context. Letters of recommendation not in English must be officially translated into English
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation when necessary
- The grading scale of the transcript(s)
- GMAT or GRE score recommended
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Photocopy of passport or national identity card
- Proof of English proficiency* (TOEFL, The Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Test, IELTS)
- An updated Resume including educational and professional information that confirms work experience requirement
- Non-refundable 100 Euro application fee.
* IUM School report Code for GMAT is GZSXQ68.
IUM School report code for TOEFL is 9074.
Applicants may also be required to attend a personal interview. For international applicants, a telephone interview may be arranged.