What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
Purpose of cookies
- Remember your log in details.
- Identify you when you log into our website.
- Gather information that would help us send you advertisements that are relevant to your interest.
- Remember your browsing preferences e.g. preferred language, text size, page layout or colour preferences. This enables you to navigate our site more quickly and easily.
- Gather analytical information such as counting the number of visitors to our websites and the pages of our website which you visit most frequently. We use the analytical information we gather for marketing and resource planning.
- Understand if our customers and visitors easily adapt to changes we may make to our websites.
Information we collect from cookies
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website but we do not store personally identifiable information about you in our cookies data. We only store a unique session ID which helps us retrieve helpful user profile and preferences on your next visit to our website.
Types of Cookies
- Session cookies - These types of cookies are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session and are deleted from your computer or device at the end of a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies - These types of cookies are kept on your computer for a longer period. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
The menu of most browsers will give you options of how to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookies settings. Typically the browser will give you the option to:
- view your cookies
- allow cookies
- disable all or specific cookies
- disable all cookies when you close your browser
- block cookies
- receive notifications when you receive a cookie
More information about cookies
To find our more information about cookies, you may visit: