Thank you for attending our webconference about doing an MBA in Monaco.
MBA program at a glance:
- AMBA Accredited
- TOP 100 GLOBAL MBA PROGRAMS according to the Economist Which MBA Rankings
- Mentorship Program
- Corporate Consulting Projects: Learn, Apply, and Network!
- 3 Specializations: Luxury Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Private Banking & Wealth Management
- 2 delivery modes: Full-Time (10 months) or Flexible Schedule (part-time, distance learning, up to 3-years)
- 6 Milestone Weeks: seminars and workshops dedicated to “Understanding the Environment” on the one hand, and “Developing Oneself” on the other
- 25% of our MBA Alumni have created their own successful businesses
Dr. Marika Taishoff is the Director of the MBA Program at IUM, where she teaches Luxury Services, Marketing, and Strategy.
She is also the Luxury Practice Leader for IUM’s Executive Education Programs.
Prior to joining IUM in 2009, Marika had worked at such business schools as IMD (International Institute for Management Development) in Lausanne, Switzerland; SDA Bocconi, in Milan; and the Imperial College Business School in London.
Her fields of expertise cover service and experience management, especially in the luxury and premium sectors; customer focused organizations; and strategic marketing and business development.