Why should you think about getting a business degree at IUM?
Careers change. Industries change. The world changes. With the programs at IUM, you’ll not only keep pace with that change — you’ll drive it.
- MULTI-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT: 80+ different nationalities represented in the student body and faculty. We are a melting pot of ideas, energy, and influences. Richly diverse, vibrant, and connected experiences are guaranteed.
The global environment is the best part of studying at IUM. There are students from all over the world that you meet and work with every day. This makes it much easier to understand the differences and similarities of different cultures and countries.
Gaurav, Indian, BSBA 2014
- NETWORK: You’ll build an international network of accomplished, inspiring colleagues that will continue to sustain you, long after your final class.
IUM gave me the opportunity to increase my networking all around the world. It gave me the opportunity to meet brilliant people that I wouldn’t have met if I was not at this university.
Estelle Vincenti, French, MSc in Luxury Management 2019
- MONACO EXPERIENCE: Location is everything. The strength we draw from the cultural diversity and dynamism of Monaco sets us apart from other schools. We offer unparalleled access to successful businesses, who work right on our doorstep.
Monaco is an incredible place to study business. It is basically the meeting point for so many successful business people, and through IUM, I got to meet people I know will be in my network for many years.
Signe Nielsen, Danish, MSc in International Management 2017
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: Learn to grow and scale your idea with successful business professionals.
IUM developed my entrepreneurial mindset in a multicultural and dynamic environment which has been essential for managing my company. Small classes allow for a personal relationship with the professors, who I am still in contact with today!
Andrea Ferraro, Italian, Monaco MBA 2017
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FACULTY: IUM’s faculty is the key to its success.
The professors at IUM are inspiring, skillful, and approachable. They know us personally and they have a lot of time for us. They’re more than happy to support us in any way they can.
Anna, Canadian, BBA 2018
For more information, you can consult our website: www.monaco.edu.
Feel free to also contact the Admissions Team directly at email@example.com