Thank you for attending this webconference.
MSc in International Management program at a glance:
- San Francisco Study Trip: This two-week learning study trip is designed to introduce Masters in International Management to the Bay Area Innovation Ecosystem in a meaningful way that will allow them to leverage this experience in their present/future managerial roles.
- Close links with international corporations and organizations such as the Oceanographic Museum, Monaco Tech, or Monaco Impact.
- Experiential education and commitment to encourage an entrepreneurial spirit through Capstone Projects, Corporate Projects, Business Plan Competition: The Mark Challenge
- Wide range of career opportunities, in multinational companies, international organizations or in NGOs such as Geox, PWC, Morley Yachts, Visma IT & Communications AS, or North-East Venture to name a few.
- Attracts international students with different backgrounds: business, political science, history, economics, etc. making the classroom a very enriching place.
- Double Degree Option with INSEEC Grande Ecole in Paris and in Bordeaux (Specializations: Supply Chain & Purchasing, Strategic Marketing or Wine & Spirit)
- Double Degree Option with EBS (European Business School) – Grande Ecole in Paris (Specializations: Digital Business & E-Commerce, or Entrepreneurship)