Students interested in the travel and tourism industry, could connect with the 60 SKAL members
On Tuesday 12th of September , 10 new Msc in Luxury Management students were invited at the SKAL Gala Dinner held at the amazing restaurant l”Horizon”, on the roof top of the Fairmont Hotel . Just arrived at IUM ( courses started on 11th of September !), these new international students, interested in the travel and tourism industry, could connect with the 60 SKAL members attending the Gala.
Skal International is a professional Association with over 10 000 members worldwide, top executives or entrepreneurs in the fields of travel and tourism.
In 2015, the International University of Monaco and Skal Monaco signed a partnership agreement, offering to IUM students the opportunity to join the SKAL network, through the “Young skal Program”.
Interested in our MSc in Luxury Management program, please visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com for information on our program or on this partnership
Strengths of the MSc in Luxury Management program
- Exists since 2006
- Double degree option with POLI.Design
- E-MOVIE LEARNING: an innovative learning experience based on a web series of eleven episodes, combining fiction and pedagogy, available exclusively online for INSEEC Group’s schools
- YACHTING MANAGEMENT COURSE: This is the first and only one of its kind in the world
- Study trips in the most relevant luxury capitals
- Applied Corporate Projects and business plan competition, the MARK Challenge
- Networking activities and events: International Business Days, Symposium on Luxury or UNILEVER conference
- A balanced program between theory and hands-on experience
- A very diverse student body, in term of backgrounds, interests and nationalities
- Strong international links with many different luxury industries
- Personal development and managerial courses