Winners of the 7th edition:
– BC:CB Lux from Munich Business School
– BigThinx alumni from Case Western Reserve University and Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
The 7th Edition of The Mark Challenge started with 129 teams representing 69 universities and business schools from 17 countries, all ready to leave their mark during the International Business Plan Competition powered by the International University of Monaco.
On July 8th, at the International University of Monaco, the professional Jury has assessed the 7 selected final teams who presented, for the first time, their business plans online.
The Jury of the Grand Finale was composed by:
– President of the Jury: Dr. Duncan Bannantyne – Executive Chairman of the Bannatyne Group
– Mr. Axel Hoppenot, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Monte-Carlo – Société des Bains de Mer
– Mr. Stefano Tositti, CEO and President of Acquera Group
– Mr Mihai Ivascu, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, and Founder at Modex Tech
– Mr. Michel Bouquier, Senior Advisor to the Monaco Government Finance and Economy Department
– Mr. Rumble Romagnoli, CEO at Relevance
– Mrs. Federica Bruno, Agency Owner & Event, Guest Management, and Logistics Director
The team BC: CB Lux (Kosha project) offers a revolutionary reusable sheet mask made from seaweed fiber, which can be customized to fit your individual wishes. It is durable, anti-inflammatory, simple to use and a sustainable option to rule out exorbitant, time-consuming, and unsatisfactory skincare routines.
The team BigThinx won with a project that pushes the boundaries of innovation in fashion retail. Its artificial intelligence software carries out 3D body scans with just a smartphone and uses only one’s photos to create personalized 3D avatars and digital garments for virtual clothing trials. Offering services that are easily and quickly deployed on retailers’ existing apps and websites, Bigthinx’s neural networks help consumers find their ideal size, and instantly visualize how clothing would look, fit and drape as if in reality. The company also offers virtual fashion shows, showrooms, and photoshoots, enabling brands to shoot and showcase catalogs, and organize virtual runway shows completely digitally, far more sustainable, and at a fraction of the cost of real events.
Both teams will receive:
- A branding kit (new logo, color palette, recommended fonts, letterhead, business card, email signature) worth 6,000 EUR and a homepage design concept package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Relevance
- A strategic mentoring package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Networking For Leaders
- A value proposition and sales optimization package worth 3,000 EUR offered by Neos Chronos
For the 7th edition of The Mark, a brand new Yachting Corporate Challenge has been launched in addition to the Special Award in Fashion and in Yachting, launched last year.
Monayacht team from the International University of Monaco won the Yachting Corporate Challenge sponsored by Acquera Group.
The team TwinOne from Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti – Italy won the Special Award in Fashion, in collaboration with Modex, while the Special Award in Yachting, in collaboration with the Monaco Yachting Cluster, was won by Moi Composites from MIP and Politecnico di Milano, Italy. The team also won the audience vote.