Ocean’s 3 from the International University of Monaco and Sharealook from Domus Academy & Business School Lausanne, Winners of the Mark Challenge 2019!
This 6th Edition of the Mark Challenge started with 104 teams from 49 different universities, all ready to leave their mark during the International Business Plan Competition organized by the International University of Monaco.
On May 15th 2019, the 6 selected teams from 8 different universities presented their business idea in front of a professional jury at the prestigious Monaco Yacht Club.
- Artspoke your Life from Regent’s University London – UK,
- Ocean’s 3 from IUM – Monaco,
- LuxSeaTex from IUM – Monaco & San Francisco State University – USA,
- Fier by Andrea from Business School Lausanne – Switzerland, and City University of London – UK,
- Blackwood from University College London & London Business School – UK
- Sharealook from Domus Academy – Italy & Business School Lausanne – Switzerland
Every year, more and more innovative projects with a social or environmental impact are submitted. Good news for the planet!
After a long deliberation, Ocean’s 3 from the International University of Monaco won the Best Business Plan Award in the Students Category and Sharealook from Domus Academy & Business School Lausanne won in the Alumni & Professionals one.
The Fashion Award went to SunSeaTex from the International University of Monaco.
Finally, Sea Ahead from the International University of Monaco won the Yachting Challenge.
The best business pitch awarded by the audience was given to Ocean’s 3, International University of Monaco.
The winning team of the 6th edition for the Bachelor & Masters category will receive a prize of 500 euros, 3000 MDX cryptocurrency and marketing consultancy, the winner for the MBA & Alumni category will also receive a prize of 1,000 euros, 5,000 MDX cryptocurrency and a package of 10,000 euros for marketing, logo and branding consultancy as necessary support to develop and launch their business offered by our sponsors: Money Mail Me, Ingenium Media, and Modex. In addition both winners will receive a package of 5.500 euros in branding mentoring offered by Networking for Leaders, Frisenberg J. & Associates Ltd and Neos Chronos. This year Relevance and 2meet2biz became sponsors of the Mark Challenge as well.
- Mr. Axel Hoppenot, Executive Vice President – Marketing and Sales, SBM Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, Monaco
- Mr. Matteo Atti, Executive Vice President Marketing, Vistajet, UK
- Mrs. Mei Grandell, Head of Marketing, Luxury Fashion Brand, UK
- Mr. Mihai Ivascu, CEO, Modex Tech, US
- Mr. Rumble Romagnoli, CEO, Relevance, Monaco
- Mrs. Serena Auletta, CEO, 2meet2biz, Italy
The Mark Challenge is a unique luxury business pitching competition hosted by the International University of Monaco that connects students, academic professionals, and business leaders. More info
On behalf of the International University of Monaco, many thanks to all our participants, juries, guests and sponsors who attended the competition. Stay posted for the 2020 Mark Challenge Edition!
Interested in our MSc in Luxury Management program, please visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com