The Mark Challenge 2018: 72 teams are competing this year to inspire Luxury Services
72 teams from 35 different Universities ready to leave their mark in the 2018 International Business Plan Competition organized by the International University of Monaco.
Monaco, March 2nd 2018
The International University of Monaco (IUM) is excited to announce the roster of teams for the initial stage of the 5th edition of The Mark Challenge. The Mark is an annual International Business Plan Competition for bachelor, masters, MBA students and alumni which aim is to foster innovative ideas in the technology driven luxury and premium services sector. The competition is organized by IUM with the support of a committee consisting of University Faculty and students as well as local professionals.
The International University of Monaco is pleased to have the involvement of 72 participating teams made up of 201 students representing 35 Business Schools and Universities from 15 different countries with 46 nationalities.
This year there are 2 categories of teams competing: the Bachelor & Masters category and MBA, EMBA & Alumni category with 46 and 26 teams respectively.
The Mark Challenge has the pleasure to welcome 4 new countries: Belgium, Finland, Sweden and Switzerland into the competition. Italy, France and UK have the most schools registered with 9, 7, and 6 different schools respectively from each country.
The winning team of the 5th edition for the Bachelor &Masters category will receive a prize of 500 euros, 3000 MDX cryptocurrency and marketing consultancy, the winner for the MBA & Alumni category will also receive a prize of 1,000 euros, 5,000 MDX cryptocurrency and a package of 10,000 euros for marketing, logo and branding consultancy as necessary support to develop and launch their business offered by our sponsors: Money Mail Me, Ingenium Media, and Modex. In addition both winners will receive a package of 3.000 euros branding mentoring offered by GlobalAdvantage and Frisenberg J. & Associates Ltd.
Registration is now closed. The submission date for the final Business Idea is March 15th 2018. The selected finalists will then compete in Monaco at Novotel on May 17th 2018.
For more information about the Mark Challenge Competition, feel free to visit our website.
Universities and Business Schools Participating in The Mark Challenge 2018:
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greece
- Birkbeck, University of London- UK
- Domus Academy- Italy
- ECE Paris-France
- Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne – EHL – France
- CESI Nice – France
- EPL – Université catholique de Louvain -Belgium
- Grenoble Ecole de Management – France
- HTW Berlin – University of Applied Sciences – Germany
- IE business school – Italy
- Imperial Business School – Uk
- INSEEC – Paris-France
- Institute of Human Resource Management- Professionals – Ghana
- International University of Monaco – Monaco
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences – Finland
- Luiss Business School – Italy
- Lund University Sweden – Uk
- MIP Politecnico di Milano – Italy
- Moscow State University – Russia
- Munich Business School – Germany
- Paris STAPS – France
- PBS Paris Business School – France
- Polimoda – Italy
- Queen Mary, University of London-Uk
- SDA Bocconi – Italy
- Syracuse University – USA
- University Nice Medicine – France
- University of Buckingham -UK
- University of Cape Coast – Ghana
- University of Dundee -UK
- University of Florence – Italy
- University of Mumbai – India
- University of Padova – Italy
- University of Turin – Italy
- University of Warwick – UK
The International University of Monaco (IUM) is a business school dedicated the education of future leaders and managers. It offers Bachelor, Master, MBA and DBA programs in key sectors representing the Principality of Monaco: finance, luxury management, international management and sport business management. The University welcomes more than 600 students coming from 75 different countries.
If you are interested in our MSc in Luxury Management program, please visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com