The MSc in Sport Business Management program prepares you for a variety of positions in the Sport Industry!
Doing my MSc in Sports Business Management at IUM was probably one of the best choices I have made in my academic curriculum.
Not only have I gained academic and practical knowledge from some of the most experienced specialists of the industry but I also had the chance to apply them directly on the field during major global events such as the Monte-Carlo Tennis Masters or the F1 Grand Prix. I had the chance to meet and collaborate with people from all around the world and to grow a wide diverse network required to start a global career.
Florent Boas, French, MSc in Sport Business Management 2018
Master of Science in Sport Business Management at a glance:
- 16-month program – 40 US Semester Credit (120 ECTS Credits)
- 2 Intakes: September or January
- Various sectors of Sport Management covered: sports marketing, sports sponsorship, sports entrepreneurship, and sports facilities, among others
- Market brought directly to learning process via company visits, conferences with experienced industry professionals such as Peace & Sport Forum
- For the specialization courses, students interact mostly with business professionals: TeamStadia, Ferrari
- A dedicated Career Coach.
Students examine a broad variety of subjects that will allow them to:
1) understand the forces that influence the fast-evolving multibillion dollar sports industry
2) develop concrete managerial skills and competencies, and
3) acquire sports-related skills necessary to take on various career opportunities in this industry.
If you are interested in our MSc in Sport Business Management program, please visit our website.
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com