The IUM Sport Business Management program equips students with solid skills and competencies but also with the ethical values to become responsible business leaders.
The IUM Sport Business Management program prepares you for a variety of positions in the Sport Industry.
Strengths of the program:
- Various sectors of Sport Management covered: sports marketing, sports sponsorship, sports entrepreneurship, and sports facilities, among others
- Market brought directly to learning process via company visits, conferences with experienced industry professionals such as Peace & Sport Forum
- For the specialization courses, students interact mostly with business professionals: TeamStadia, Ferrari
- A dedicated Career Coach.
- Global networking with students and alumni from all over the world
Sport Business Management program at a glance:
- 2 Intakes: September or January*
- 16 months – 40 US Semester Credits (120 ECTS Credits)
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- Tuition Fees
- Admissions: Entry requirements, selection criteria and application deadlines
If you are interested in our Sport Business Management program, please visit our website.
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org