Meet with Sini Mu, a successful Chinese alumna who is now working EC traffic acquisition at DIOR China.
What have you done since you graduated from IUM?
I have focused on digital marketing and eCommerce in the luxury industry after graduating from IUM.
I have worked for BURBERRY, MICHAEL KORS, and now I’m responsible for EC traffic acquisition in DIOR China.
In your opinion, what are the key takeaways from the MSc in Luxury Management program?
Would you say that your studies at IUM help you in your different positions? If yes, how?
I got an immersive and comprehensive experience in the luxury industry, not only from the written theory and methodology in books but also from the various factory visits and experts lecture. It helps me to find out the booming opportunity in this industry, allow me to quickly define my career path when stepping into the real workplace, and grow faster than my peers with all those professional knowledge.
Also, sincere thanks to Prof. Tarquini for what she taught me and her recognition, which gave me great confidence.
What advice would you give your younger self?
Be brave and be harder; don’t let any opportunity pass away from you.
Favorite memory about IUM?
I have made lifetime friends in IUM, although we live in different places in the world, the beach we went, the sunshine of Monaco, the champagne we drunk, the villa facing the Mediterranean sea are all of my beautiful memory.
If you would like more information about our MSc in Luxury Management Program, please look at our website.
Feel free to also contact the Admissions Team directly at email@example.com
MSc in Luxury Management Program HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 10 months of courses + internship
- 40 US Semester credits (120 ECTS credits)
- The unique Yachting Track to satisfy the Yachting Industry demands of professionals with a comprehensive set of managerial competencies in luxury sectors.
- Double Degree Option with POLI.Design
- The Asian Track with the Luxury Business Institute Korea (LBI) a period of study, discovery sessions, and internship in one of the biggest distributors of luxury, premium, and lifestyle brands throughout Asia.
- Study Trips
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- The Mark Challenge – Business Plan Competition
- Monaco Symposium on Luxury