Acquire expertise in innovative strategic marketing focusing on Luxury Goods and Services
The MSc in Marketing of Luxury Goods and Services provides an advanced preparation in marketing tools specifically focused on Luxury Sectors.
The program integrates an analytical and well-rounded understanding of consumer behavior, based on cutting-edge research with quantitative methods and digital marketing strategies.
They will be able to enter the job market in a range of industries and leading organisations worldwide such as Ferrari, Ogilvy & Mather UK, L’Oreal US, Proxicom, Sisley, and Jimmy Choo, to name a few.
STRENGHTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- +10 years of expertise in the Luxury field
- Organizer of the Monaco Symposium on Luxury, the ONLY symposium where academics meet executives of the luxury industry!
- It’s the ONLY MSc in Marketing specialized in Luxury Goods and Services
- The Marketing Specialization Courses are taught in collaboration with CREA Geneve (CREA is the starting point for all future creative professionals in the field of marketing, communication and digital where IUM students follow courses, participate in the Digital Day and benefit from company visits)
- Benefit from the Learning 7 Certification program: a cutting-edge training in Marketing blending on-line and face-to-face workshop
- Renowned lecturers with industry specific backgrounds: HP Innovation Center in Geneva and Richemont Group for instance
- Networking activities and events: Seminars, Business Conferences such as the Mark Challenge, the Digital Day in Geneva and Luxepack in Monaco
- Wide range of career opportunities, in multinational companies, or in international organizations: Adidas, Seventury, Venturi, Innate Motion, to name a few