MSc in Luxury Management program is designed to fulfill the needs of luxury brands looking for the next generation of international leaders.
MSc in Luxury Management program is ideal for students to meet the major players of the luxury industry.
Strengths of the program:
- E-MOVIE LEARNING: an innovative learning experience based on a web series of eleven episodes, combining fiction and pedagogy, available exclusively online for INSEEC Group’s schools
- YACHTING MANAGEMENT COURSE: This is the first and only one of its kind in the world
- Study trips in the most relevant luxury capitals
- Applied Corporate Projects and business plan competition, the MARK Challenge
- Networking activities and events: International Business Days, Symposium on Luxury or UNILEVERconference
- A balanced program between theory and hands-on experience
- A very diverse student body, in term of backgrounds, interests and nationalities
- Strong international links with many different luxury industries
- Personal development and managerial courses
MSc in Luxury Management program at a glance:
- 2 Intakes: September or January
- 16 months – 40 US Semester Credits (120 ECTS Credits)
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- Exists since 2006
- Tuition Fees
- Admissions: Entry requirements, selection criteria and application deadlines
If you are interested in our MSc in Luxury Management program, please visit our website.
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com