Registrations are now open!
Students with entrepreneurial or creative spirit who wish to contribute to ocean protection WANTED!
The Monaco Ocean protection Challenge (MOPC) is a student’s competition that gathers innovative ideas that serve Ocean Protection in any way.
This year, two types of challenges are proposed:
- The ENTREPRENEURIAL CHALLENGE: Innovate to protect the oceans – Draw up a “we-mean-business plan” including an innovative and/or technology-oriented product or service that has a positive impact on Ocean Protection. –> REGISTER
- The CORPORATE CHALLENGE: Party without balloons – Float the best idea for an impactful communication campaign to spread new initiatives to replace inflatable balloons in celebrating events. –> REGISTER
The competition is open to all students, all universities.
The Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge 2020 AWARDS
Entrepreneurial Challenge Corporate Challenge
The jury members will be :
- Robert Calcagno, Directeur General, Oceanographic Museum,
- Peter Kutemann, CEO, Dietsmann and Monaco Impact,
- Jean-Philippe Muller, Director General, International University of Monaco.
Renowned entrepreneurs, partners and business angels will also be part of the final jury.
Do not hesitate to look for more information on our fun and intuitive website: https://www.monaco-opc.com