Research and Analysis for CRM Implementation
In 2020, five MBA students worked for three months for the Compagnie Monegasque de Banque (CMB).
CMB is an international private bank based in Monaco. Established in March 1976, the core business of the group is Private Banking, backed up by accessory activities such as tax consultancy as well as tax planning, etc.
They provide CMB with key insights relating to how it can best leverage its CRM in the digitalization of its front office to attract and meet the needs of a younger generation.
- CMB Monaco wants to implement a new CRM system
- Losing touchpoints with the younger generation
- Changing trends and customer behavior
- New digital offerings and touchpoints for the end customers
- Condensed insights from over 15 interviews with experts around CRM systems with alignment to CMB strategy
- Insight catalog from theory and analysis of various CRM best practices from across the industry
- Prioritized theoretic models for CMB
- CRM Guidelines, Do’s and Don’ts
- 3 step implementation process as suggestion
- Managerial implications
- Final pitch in front of the Executive Director of CMB