The MSc in Luxury Management students attended the Marriott Group Recruitment Day
On September 21st, the MSc in Luxury Management students, Hospitality Management specialization, were invited to attend the Marriott Group Recruitment Day.
They were welcomed by Mr. Remco Van Kamp, Executive Assistant Manager at Marriott Group and Jessica Santillan Vasquez, MSc in Luxury Management student, who is currently doing her internship in the HR department. They presented the group Marriott to the students and the career opportunities offered.
The MSc in Luxury Hospitality Management students are engaging with the hospitality industry as much as possible, to make sure, they experience what the industry and real market is all about.
This is why students had also the chance to interact with professionals of each dept of the group to better understand the skills needed in each area.
Interested in our MSc in Luxury Management program, please visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com for information on our program
Strengths of the MSc in Luxury Management program
- Exists since 2006
- Double degree option with POLI.Design
- E-MOVIE LEARNING: an innovative learning experience based on a web series of eleven episodes, combining fiction and pedagogy, available exclusively online for INSEEC Group’s schools
- YACHTING MANAGEMENT COURSE: This is the first and only one of its kind in the world
- Study trips in the most relevant luxury capitals
- Applied Corporate Projects and business plan competition, the MARK Challenge
- Networking activities and events: International Business Days, Symposium on Luxury or UNILEVER conference
- A balanced program between theory and hands-on experience
- A very diverse student body, in term of backgrounds, interests and nationalities
- Strong international links with many different luxury industries
- Personal development and managerial courses