MBA ONLINE Info session
The Monaco MBA shares insights on program content, format, and business alliances that boost entrepreneurial projects.
- Monaco, Land of Entrepreneurs by Aymeric Pazzaglia, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at vk*p
- What is Monaco?
- Competitive advantage – why Monaco is unique
- Key business actors – who shape this unique environment
- The result – a thriving economy able to face major global downturns
- Conclusion – Monaco is a land of entrepreneurs
Aymeric will share with us his vision on the fruitful cooperation between a business school, a country, and its business clusters to support a new generation of entrepreneurs.
- The Monaco MBA journey fostering the entrepreneurial spirit and supporting the entrepreneurial project by Marika Taishoff, MBA Program Director
- Highlights on IUM Entrepreneurs’ Scholarship by Audrey Valle, Admissions Officer
Attend this presentation from the comfort of your home.
? Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +377.97.986.996
Monaco national, Aymeric Pazzaglia is graduated in business administration, with a strong focus on corporate finance and marketing. He is fluent in three languages.
Former senior manager at the Welcome Office, Ministry of Finance, specialized in corporate and relocation matters, he then Co-founded and he is the managing partner at vk*p (van klaveren pazzaglia), a consultancy firm based in Monaco delivering advisory services in company set-up & management, business/sales development, and personal relocation.