Veda has been offered a job thanks to her internship!
Veda, third and final year of the Bachelor in Communication and Entertainment Management program, has done her internship at the Golden Foot Event and was given the opportunity of a job thereafter.
“Internship is more than a temporary job. It can be a bridge to life’s work or an experiment in a career that interests students.” said Sophie de Lorenzo, Director, Career Services and Corporate Relations.
During her internship, Veda managed the social media and took care of the logistics “behind the scenes”. It was an opportunity to have an all-round picture of this type of event.
“Using your knowledge to impress employers is the best way to use what you have learned at university and to get a job” said Veda.
Veda is now full time student and part time employee!
Written by Caroline Birch and Tiffany Cocca, 3rd year Bachelor in Business Administration, Luxury Marketing, Sales & Services specialization.
Interested in our Bachelor in Communication program, please visit our website
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
AT A GLANCE:
- 2 Intakes: September / January
- 3-year program
- POSSIBLE SPECIALIZATION: Luxury Marketing, Sales & Services
- Learn the latest trends as well as the practice of communication in society today
- Benefit from high quality and up-to-date theoretical and applied learning
- Develop in-demand skills you can use in a variety of business settings
- Benefit from effective opportunities for learning and career development and progression