Luxury is a successful business and represents the dream for many customers.
Even if the meaning of Luxury is strongly linked with a subjective perception, there are some important features that characterize a luxury product.
This Masterclass is aiming at identifying the critical success codes that are making a product – or service – a luxury product.
If you wish, more videos are available on our YouTube Channel.
If this introduction to the field makes you willing to learn more, we will be happy to provide you with more information. Feel free to check our website or contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
MSc in Luxury Management at a glance:
- 2 intakes: September and January
- 10 months of courses + internship
- 40 US Semester credits (120 ECTS credits)
- Double Degree Option with POLI.Design
- Exists since 2006
- E-MOVIE LEARNING: an innovative learning experience based on a web series of eleven episodes, combining fiction and pedagogy, available exclusively online for INSEEC Group’s schools
- YACHTING MANAGEMENT COURSE: This is the first and only one of its kind in the world
- Study trips in the most relevant luxury capitals
- Applied Corporate Projects and business plan competition, the MARK Challenge
- Networking activities and events: International Business Days, Symposium on Luxury or UNILEVER conference
- A balanced program between theory and hands-on experience
- A very diverse student body, in term of backgrounds, interests and nationalities
- Strong international links with many different luxury industries
- Personal development and managerial courses