Franck Rivière, MSc in Finance 2018, passed the CFA exam with outstanding results.
He finished in the top 10% students scoring the highest among the candidates who successfully passed the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) exam Level I.
The CFA Program is a professional credential offered internationally by the American-based CFA Institute (formerly the Association for Investment Management and Research, or AIMR) to investment and financial professionals. The program covers a broad range of topics relating to investment management, financial analysis, stocks, bondsand derivatives, and provides a generalist knowledge of other areas of finance.
Level I tends to have the lowest pass rate (42%), Kurt Schacht, a managing director at the CFA Institute said, because that’s the stage where the amateurs are weeded out from the serious players.
The top employers of CFA Charterholders globally are JP Morgan, UBS, RBC, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo.
If you are interested in our MSc in Finance program, please visit our website.
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
MSc in Finance at a GLANCE:
- 2 specializations: Hedge Funds & Private Equity, or Private Banking & Wealth Management
- A balanced program between theory and hands-on experience (CFA Institute Research Challenge, Company visits)
- Specific London Track: dedicated electives and networking opportunities
- 16-month program / 40 US Semester Credit (120 ECTS Credits)
- Start in September
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- Small class size