Every year, IUM welcomes professionals with extensive career in the sport industry to share their experience with students.
They help students understand how the sport industry is structured, what the opportunities and challenges are and how to best market themselves to create and cease job opportunities. Career in the sport industry is flourishing with opportunities in all areas including sports marketing & sponsorship, sport media (traditional and social media), sports facilities, etc.
Strengths of the program:
- Various sectors of Sport Management covered: sports marketing, sports sponsorship, sports entrepreneurship, and sports facilities, among others
- Market brought directly to learning process via company visits, conferences with experienced industry professionals such as Peace & Sport Forum
- For the specialization courses, students interact mostly with business professionals: TeamStadia, Ferrari
- A dedicated coach to prepare students for a career in the sport industry
- Global networking with students and alumni from all over the world
Sport Business Management program at a glance:
- 2 Intakes: September or January*
- 16 months – 40 US Semester Credits (120 ECTS Credits)
- Internship, Thesis or Applied Project (Professional Immersion)
- Tuition Fees
- Admissions: Entry requirements, selection criteria and application deadlines
If you are interested in a career in the sport industry and you wish to have more information on our Sport Business Management program, please visit our website.
Feel free to also contact our Admissions Team at email@example.com