The International University of Monaco is offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business specialized in: Finance, Luxury, Marketing, Sport Business Management and International Management.
Our next intake starts in January 2016 for the following programs:
- MSc in Luxury Management *
- MSc in Marketing *
- MSc in International Management *
- MSc in Sport Business Management *
- Bachelor in Business Administration or in Communication
* To enroll to the January intake, students must hold a 240 ECTS/120 US credits degree with a specialization in the same field of the Master program in which they are interested in.
The IUM Admission Committee will make a decision based on the candidate’s academic profile and background.