The curriculum combines state-of-the-art classes in marketing with a broad and holistic understanding of marketing in general and luxury goods and services marketing in particular.
The program provides such courses as Strategic brand management, Strategic marketing management, Product and services innovation, Trends in digital marketing, Total store design, Consumer behavior and customer experience. You will also develop your skills needed to excel in a leadership position in marketing.
Further, for the means of strategic marketing decisions, all courses provide insights to market research, luxury goods & services and sustainable perspectives, and off-line and on-line aspects.
By completing the master’s degree in Marketing, you will be able to:
- Display a thorough understanding of advances in marketing science in order to pioneer the latest marketing tools and take advantage of consumer trends.
- Demonstrate ability to critically analyze the international business setting and build innovative, customer-oriented marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Have a global perspective and be able to work in and adapt to a multicultural setting and to foreign cultural behaviors.
- Understand the importance of ethical, responsible and professional behavior.
- Demonstrate skill in working collaboratively in achieving the shared objectives of a group.