The curriculum combines state-of-the-art classes in marketing with a broad and holistic understanding of marketing in general and luxury goods and services marketing in particular.
The program provides such courses as Luxury brand management, Strategic Luxury Marketing, Business Models & Transformation, Trends in digital & Social Media, Consumer behavior and Luxury customer experience. You will also develop your skills needed to excel in a leadership position in marketing.
Further, for the means of strategic marketing decisions, all courses provide insights to market research, luxury goods & services and sustainable perspectives, and off-line and on-line aspects.
By completing the master’s degree in Marketing, you will be able to:
- Display a thorough understanding of advances in marketing science in order to pioneer the latest marketing tools and take advantage of consumer trends.
- Demonstrate ability to critically analyze the international business setting and build innovative, customer-oriented marketing strategies.
- Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Have a global perspective and be able to work in and adapt to a multicultural setting and to foreign cultural behaviors.
- Understand the importance of ethical, responsible and professional behavior.
- Demonstrate skill in working collaboratively in achieving the shared objectives of a group.