IUM develops privileged partnerships with international companies, in the form of Applied Research Chairs, consulting missions carried out by IUM professors
Chairs allow reciprocal enrichment between academic and economic circles with pedagogical practices strongly linked to business applications.
They can cover various fruitful activities such as:
- Creation of the dedicated degree program fitting with the company’s talent needs.
- Contribution to various educational projects of the School
- Contribution to corporate innovation processes within the company, based on design thinking approach
- Recruitment of a doctoral student who works to enrich and exploit data related to the company’ main interest
- Development of short education tracks and workshops for employees
- Dedicated Research projects by IUM professors, researchers, and Doctoral Students
- Specific actions to identify and recruit suitable international students in the company.